Sunday, February 8, 2009

Don't worry I'm still alive


Don't worry I'm still alive. Sorry I haven't been on lately life has been super busy. For you that read moms blog you know this Thursday my best friend Brittany had a seizure during 1st hour then got rushed to the hospital and they found a brain tumor. So please keep her in your prayers she will be having brain surgery Wednesday. But on other notes mom came back to california all safe and sound except her plane was two hours long which i was not happy about. O and those of you that voted on the poll thanks. But I only got 4 people which I was depressed about I would like everyone who reads my blog to pick but if only 4 people read my blog I'm pretty bummed right now I put tons of time in this. But on that note its time for the product of the week. This week I picked the rocking trimmer. Your probably reading that right now wondering what that is. Its a trimmer that you can plug your ipod or mp3 player into how cool huh? Its very cool. Theres a speaker built right into it. Its a good thing to have yourself and for a gift! So come on into the store and check it out. Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment