Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hello Sunny California


Hello one and all. Well all of you readers that have read moms blog know that she's in the sunny California and yes we are very jealous. Well friday morning My mother and grandma left the Rhinelander airport to find them selves somewhere warm at about 3 or 4 in the afternoon. Well they spent Saturday at parties that all the different companies held. It were the companies give you a bunch of food (the best part) and introduce there new products. They want to grab you at the beginning so that you think of them. Then today the show opened and I talked to mom about 15 minutes ago and had recieved emails of a picture of a very special guest of the show. Take a look at the picture. I'll try to keep you guys updated more this week but i do have very busy plans wish me luck Thursday I try for my temps. Well before I let you guys off with a goodbye I must tell you of a great product of the week. This week I didnt get in the store but I had an idea in mind from last week it was this very cool vintage and chocolate paeper packs up by the register. The chocolate ones is a colored sheet of paper with a black coating on the top of it. You sand it tear it and you can see the color it's very cool you guys should definitely check it out well you guys have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment