Sunday, January 18, 2009

Brr Wisconsin

Hello everyone I hope you had a great week I did rather well. As much of you know basically every school in the state of wisconsin was closed thursday and friday. I personally think I would have rather had the warm weather and been in school than the cold but it gave me a 4 day weekend not complaining though. But I think that the best part of my week was most definitely the gift I got. I have a laptop so know I will be able to keep you guys updated better. So I was at the store on Saturday and I looked around to see what would stand out to me the best. The winner and named the product of the week was the Love Letters line by little yellow bicycle. They have great paper ribbon and stickers. Yes it does gear a little more towards the valetines but it can be used for much more. So make sure you come in and check it out. Ok well I hope you all have a good week and mom and grandma leave for Californa on Friday so be reading to see all the exciting news.

No comments:

Post a Comment