Sunday, January 11, 2009

Welcome to my blog


Hey everyone welcome to my blog :) hopefully you will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.Some where in my busy schedule of learning how to drive, dance, and my new modeling career o and I can't forget about school I'll try to make time to let you guys know whats going on. So mom has been working on her blog for about two monthes and I'm trying to beat her and get mine ready in a day but not to sure how its going to go. So as many of you might know here we come Cali in 12 days :) I am super excited but with that comes the disappointment of I don't get to go. But thats ok I love getting the calls from Mom and Grandma telling me all the new things.
But with all good blogs come a good theme. Or idea type, you understand what i'm trying to stay. Well my themes going to a product of the week. Every week I'm going to let you know the sales going on and my favorite product. So a great sale thats going on right now is for you sizzix ladies (and men too). If you buy a christmas die you'll get one free.

Now the exciting moment is the product of the week. I would definitely pick the embossing folders kit and the stamp kit by cricut. These I think are one of the coolest things I've seen come out. It lets you cut your own embossing folders and stamps I know this is very cool but don't forget that you need the deep cutting blades to get these to work. Imagine how much stuff you'll be able to get from the stuff you already own.
I enjoyed my first entry I just really want you guys to read things from my point of view. O and you can email me at my new email of megan@nossers.com enjoy your days and hope to see you all in the store soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment